• 4 cup – dry Coconut powder or fine flakes
• 1 tin – condensed Milk
• 20 – Pistachios
- Chop pistachios into thin slivers keep aside for garnishing.
- Empty condensed milk into non-stick or heavy pan.
- Add 3 1/2 cups coconut, mix well.
- Cook mixture on low heat, stirring continuously.
- Do not allow to scald at the bottom.
- Cook till mixture leaves side of pan, and forms a soft lump.
- Cool a little, till it can be shaped by hand.
- Grease palms with butter.
- Roll portions of mixture into ping pong sized balls.
- Roll each ball in leftover coconut powder to coat evenly.
- Press a sliver or two of pista on top of each ball.
- Place ladoos in individual paper cups for ease in serving.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi