• Grated Coconut – 1 cup, firmly packed
• Green chillies – 2, chopped
• Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
• Curry leaves – a few chopped
• Whole Wheat flour – 2 cups
• Salt to taste
• Water – to mix
• Oil – to fry
- Grind the grated coconut, green chillies, cumin and curry leaves with 2-3 tbsp of water and make a coarse paste.
- Add the paste to the wheat flour
- Now add salt and mix well
- Knead the flour into a firm dough
- Keep it aside for 15 mins
- Divide the dough into 30 equal parts and roll out each portion into a 3mm circle
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry until golden brown on both sides
- Serve hot.