Give a different taste and look to your basic biscuits with some aroma flavour of Coffee. Coffee biscuits is the favourite snacks for all coffee lovers. Here is the recipe to make coffee biscuits.
– 1 tablespoon coffee powder
– 1 cup flour
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 2 tablespoon castor sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 egg
– 1 tablespoon milk to make dough
– 8-10 walnut halves
How To Cook?
1. Pre heat the oven at 250 C for 5 minutes.
2. Sieve flour, coffee powder and baking powder together.
3. Cream the butter and sugar.
4. Beat in the egg.
5. Add flour and make a soft dough using the milk.
6. Shape 8 to 10 balls out of the whole mixture.
7. Keep them on a greased tray, flatten the top of each ball slightly and place halves of walnuts on top of each.
8. Bake in a moderate oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Remove the tray from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes