Sweet and rich dessert made with milk and coffee
1 1/2 liters full cream milk
Juice of two lemons
1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 tablespoon coffee powder
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon crushed walnut (akhrot)
1. Boil milk in a container, when boil comes add lemon juice to milk, to curdle or coagulate.
2. Cook until all the water dries off the coagulated milk.
3. Mix cocoa powder, coffee powder in 3 tablespoon milk and add it in the coagulated milk.
4. Cook until water dries off.
5. Now add sugar and again cook until the mixture is dry.
6. Remove from heat and add crushed walnuts.
7. Pour this mixture in a greased (grease with butter) tray or mould and press hard so that it takes the shape of the mould.
8. Turn upside down on a plate and cut into shapes of your choice.
9. Refrigerate it for half an hour and serve chilled.