• 1/2 kg – Chicken cut into small pieces
• 4 – onions, cut lengthwise
• 3 – tomatoes, chopped
• 4 – green chillies, slit
• 1 tsp – ginger- Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – black pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil to saute
- Wash chicken and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick kadhai. Add onions, when they turn brown add the tomatoes, ginger garlic paste.
- When tomatoes are cooked, add the chicken, pepper powder, salt, cook for some time (5-7 min).
- Then add the green chillies and cook till tender.
- It could be cooked dry/semi dry.
Recipe courtesy of Reena Selvakumar