• 2 tbsp – besan flour
• 1 cup – sooji (cream of wheat)
• 1/2 cup – finely cut tomato, onion, green chilli, bell peppers, shredded carrot.
• 2 tbsp – yogurt
• 1/2 cup – water
• spices – powdered red chilli, black pepper.
• Salt to taste
- Mix gram flour, sooji, finely cut vegetables and spices in it.
- Add yogurt and water in the mixture and mix it well to the consistency of pancake mix
- Take a non-stick skillet and put some oil on it. Now put a spoon full of mix on the skillet and spread it like dosa
- When done flip and serve with chutney
Recipe courtesy of Ila