• 1/2 kg – Chicken
• 1/2 bunch – Coriander leaves
• 1/2 bunch – Mint leaves
• 3-4 – Green chillies (ground to paste)
• 1 – Onions, medium
• 1 tbsp – Ginger paste
• 1 tsp – Green Cardamom powder
• 1 tbsp – Lime juice
• 2 tsp – Ghee
• 1/2 tsp – freshly ground pepper
- Clean, wash, and cut the chicken into medium pieces.
- Make a marinade of salt, lime juice, and ground pepper, rub it all over the chicken pieces and marinate it for 2-3 hours.
- Now wash the leaves thoroughly and grind them to a paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add sliced onions and fry until it is golden brown.
- Now add the chicken to it and fry.
- Add the ginger paste, green chilli paste, and mint-coriander paste to it.
- Allow it to cook covered for 8 minutes on medium flame.
- Then remove the lid, add salt, lime juice and cardamom powder to it.
- Fry on a high flame.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Naganaresh