• 100g Paneer (cut into small cubes)
• 100g sweet Corn (if the Corn is raw, pressure cook up to 3 whistles)
• 1/2 tbsp panchphoran (cumin seeds, mustard seeds, aniseeds, black cumin seeds, Fenugreek seeds)
• 100g Capsicum (cut into medium-size pieces)
• 1 onion, chopped fine
• 1 big tomato, chopped fine
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp Tomato sauce
• 2 tbsp oil
• 1/2 tsp coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Heat oil, add panchphoran and allow it to splutter.
- Add chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Now, add capsicum and tomato fry it well for 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and corn and mix it well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and mix it well.
- Now add tomato sauce and stir well and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with paratha.
Recipe courtesy of Ramya Ganesh