Corn pudding is a delicious side dish which can be a part of your breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can try this recipe on Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter parties. Corn Pudding is very comfort food and not only children’s but elders also enjoy to have it in a meal. Let’s see how to make corn pudding recipe.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Baking Time: 45 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 7 Persons
– ? cup softened butter
– 2 eggs
– ? cup sugar
– 1 ? cup sour cream
– ? cup 2% milk
– 1 can drained whole kernel corn
– 1 can cream style corn
– 1 package corn bread
How To Make?
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ?C.
2. Take a large bowl and add softened butter, cream and sugar and mix them well till it becomes fluffy.
3. Once it’s ready add eggs, one at a time and beat them well after each addition.
4. Now, beat in sour cream and slowly add corn bread with milk and fold it in a corn.
5. Then pour this mixture into a baking dish and put the baking dish into the preheated oven.
6. Bake this mixture, uncovered, for 50 minutes till it turns light brown.
– You can also use plain yoghurt instead of sour cream.