• 3 cups – frozen whole Corn kernels (or 6 fresh ears of Corn)
• 1.5 cups – Chicken broth
• 1 cup – Milk or light Cream
• Pepper powder to taste.
• A few black and red pepper Corns
• 1/2 cup – cheese, grated
• Salt to taste
- Blend half of the corn and all the chicken broth together until smooth.
- Mix the broth mixture and the remaining corn in a large saucepan.
- Stir in milk or light cream.
- Add pepper powder and salt.
- Simmer thoroughly.
- Serve hot in soup bowls with grated cheese and pepper corns as topping.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi