Cornflakes chat is a very healthy and tasty chat recipe. Cornflakes chat is full to nutrients and taste. It’s a low calorie recipe. The cornflakes chat recipe is very quick to make. Cornflakes chat is a good option for packed lunch.
– 100 gm Cornflakes
– 100 gm curd
– 1 tablespoon red chili powder
– 1 tablespoon cumin seed powder
– 2 tablespoon garlic-ginger paste
– 1 onion (cut into slices)
– 1 finely chopped tomato
– 2 tablespoon imli chutney (tamarind chutney)
– Salt to taste
– 1 tablespoon Coriander
How To Make?
1. In a bowl, add curd, red chili powder, cumin seed powder, garlic-ginger paste and salt. Mix it.
2. Take cornflakes in another bowl and add chopped onion and tomatoes to it and mix it.
3. Now, in cornflakes mixture add previously made curd mixture.
4. Mix it well and then sprinkle cumin seed powder and red chili powder on it. Then add tamarind chutney to the chat.
5. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes