• 4 slices – Bread
• 1/3 cup – Cream cheese
• 1 – Cucumber
• 1/4 – Bell pepper, finely chopped
• 2 tbsps – Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Salt
• 1/2 tsp – Black pepper
• 1 tsp – Ginger, finely shredded
• 1 – Green chilli, finely chopped, optional and adjust to taste
- Peel the cucumber leaving the strips unpeeled. Shred the cucumber, after shredding squeeze the water. Set aside.
- Cut the bell pepper in very small pieces and squeeze the water and pet dry, need about 1/4 cup.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, mix will have a texture of thick spread.
- Spread the mix on two slices of sandwich bread, then close sandwiches with other slices of bread.
- Remove the crust from the bread all sides and slice them in two parts.
- For clean cut keep the sandwiches aside and slice them after half an hour.
- Serve these sandwiches as a snack or they are great for lunch box, or pinic.