• 2 – large Carrots
• 1 tbsp – whole Wheat flour
• 1 cup – Milk
• 2 tsp – Butter
• 1/4 tsp – black pepper
• 2 big pinches – herbs (dried Rosemary and oregano)
- Cook carrots till soft and mushy. Puree and keep aside.
- Mix whole wheat flour in 1/4 cup water and make into a smooth batter.
- Heat butter in a pan and add flour batter.
- Keep sauteeing so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When it starts to thicken, add in the milk and pureed carrots.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add herbs and salt, and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: foodiliciousnan