• 3/4 cup – boiled Chicken pieces
• 1 – onion, chopped finely
• 1/2 cup – raw Rice
• 1/4 cup – chopped Celery
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• 2 tbsp – Maida
• 1.5 cups – water
• 1.5 cups – Milk
• black pepper powder as per taste
• salt to taste
- Mix the celery, hopped onion, rice and water. Cook until the rice is done and most of the water has evaporated. Remove from the flame.
- Mix butter and maida in another vessel and add a cup milk to make a smooth paste.
- Add the paste to the rice mixture.
- Bring to boil, stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Add the chicken pieces and 1/2 cup of milk. Stir continuously.
- Add pepper powder and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Alison Pinto