Creamy and sour French dressing for fresh salad
3 tablespoon olive oil or normal vegetable oil
3 tablespoon ground sugar
1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove, halved
1. Put all ingredients in a jar and cover with a lid.
2. Shake vigorously to blend well.
3. Refrigerate dressing for 7-8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove garlic before serving.
5. Shake well before using.
6. Use this dressing with vegetables of your choice to make a delicious salad.