Palak Soup is very commonly available soup recipe in Indian restaurants. Palak soup is tasty and healthy recipe to try out. Especially in winter when you get fresh vegetables, Palak soup keeps you warm. When Palak cooked in a soup form and garnished with cream it tastes delicious. It’s very easy to make Palak soup at home in very quick time manner. Try out this recipe and share your experience.
– 1 cup finely chopped Palak
– 3 small finely chopped green onion
– 5-6 mint leaves
– 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
– 3 tablespoon cream
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
– 1 tablespoon Maida
– Salt to taste
How To Make?
1. Properly wash Palak, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green onions.
2. Now, in a deep frying pan add 5 cup water and let it boil then add Palak, mint leaves, coriander leaves and green onions and boil them.
3. Let them boil properly and then with the help of liquidizer and mix them well.
4. Now, in another sauce pan, heat the butter and then add Maida to it. Keep stirring while adding Maida.
5. Cook Maida for 2-3 minutes.
6. Now, add Palak mixture into butter-Maida mixture and add other spices to it and cook it for 10 minutes.
7. Then remove the pan from the heat and garnish Palak soup with cream and serve it hot.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes