Creamy spinach soup is very healthy and nutritious. A spinach soup made with cream gives you rich mouth-feel and also it’s very easy to prepare. Spinach is full of iron and it’s very good for the health. You can easily find the spinach soup in most Indian restaurants. Spinach takes very less time to cook and you can make this soup in a fewer time. Today I am going to share how to make the spinach soup following this easy steps.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 3 cup chopped, spinach (Palak)
– 1 medium onion, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 2 cup potatoes, finely grated
– ? teaspoon nutmeg powder
– 4 tablespoon sour cream
– Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. In a pad, add butter and put the pan on the heat.
2. Once the butter melted add onions and stir till it becomes soft.
3. Now, add the potatoes, stir add water, salt and then add spinach.
4. Cover the pan and cook until the spinach and potatoes are cooked.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and then add the mixture into the blender and blend till it becomes smooth.
6. Return the soup to the pan and reheat it.
7. Now, add nutmeg powder, pepper and salt and correct the seasoning.
8. Garnish it with a dollop of cream and serve the hot palak soup.
– Place the cream on the soup and with the tip of the knife make lines working from the outer side of the cream towards the edge of the cup.