Crispy onion pakora, a best way to enjoy the rain or cold winter days. Onion pakora or onion fritters are a delicious Indian snacks which is made with gram flour and other Indian spices and deep fried in oil. Crispy and spicy onion pakora is a best to try with the masala tea. Onion pakora is very easy and quick to make and it tastes delicious too! Onion pakora can be served with green chutney. Here is the recipe for? making crispy onion pakora.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons
– 3 medium size Onions, finely sliced
– ? cup besan flour (gram flour)
– 1 teaspoon ginger paste
– ? teaspoon red chilli powder
– A pinch of baking soda
– Salt to taste
– Oil for deep frying
– ? tablespoon green chili paste
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped Coriander Leaves
How To Make?
1. Add the sliced onion in to the bowl and then add gram flour, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, ginger paste, baking soda, salt and coriander leaves to it
2. Mix all the Ingredients well and keep it aside for 5-10 minutes.
3. Now add required water to the mixture and mix them well. Ensure that the better not becomes to much thin.
4. Now, add oil in a frying pan and heat the oil over MEDIUM flame.
5. Now, take a small portion of the onion-gram mixture and gently drop 4-5 mall fritters into the oil and deep-fry it until it turns crispy and golden brown. Keep stirring it.
6. Once its ready remove it from the frying pan and put it on an absorb paper to excess oil.
7. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining batter.
8. Enjoy the crispy onion fritters with green chutney and hot tea.