If you are cheese lover, you will definitely love this crunchy chicken recipe with camembert cheese. Serve camembert chicken with red wine and enjoy the chicken.
– 125 gm camembert cheese, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons seeded mustard
– 1 rashers bacon, finely chopped
– No. 15 chicken
– 2 tablespoon honey
– 1/2 cup toasted, silvered almonds
How To Cook?
1. Mix camembert, bacon, almonds and 1 tablespoon mustards together.
2. Press camembert mixture between skin and flesh of chicken. Tie chicken legs together.
3. Now, mix remaining mustard and honey. Brush over chicken.
4. Place breast side down on a roasting rack and cook for 30 to 35 minutes in MEDIUM HIGH flame.
5. Now, turn over halfway through cooking.
6. Allow to stand covered with foil for 10 minutes before servings.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour