• 1 cup – whole Wheat flour
• 1 cup – plain flour
• 10 – Mint leaves, chopped
• 1 tbsp – coriander leaves, chopped
• 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds, palm-crushed
• 1/2 tsp – black pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil to Deep Fried
• 1/2 cup – water, approximately
- Mix well all ingredients, except oil in a big bowl.
- Knead a medium-hard dough by adding water.
- Cover it with a lid let it stay for half an hour.
- Divide the dough in 30-35 balls of equal size.
- Roll them out to make a sheet with medium thickness.
- Cut them vertically into strips of approx 4 inch in length and 1.5 inch in width.
- Heat oil in a deep-frying pan on low heat and slide in 10-12 strips at time and fry until golden brown.
- Drain and serve.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi