• 1 cup – hung Curd (Curd should be tied in a muslin cloth so that all water drains out and you get a creamy texture)
• 6 green chillies, finely chopped
• 1 inch – piece ginger, finely chopped
• 1 bunch – coriander, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala
• Corn flour for mixing in the texture as well as coating it before putting it in hot oil
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep frying
- Take the hung curd in a bowl, add finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped ginger, salt, garam masala powder, and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well and then just wet your hands.
- Mould like patties with fingers, delicately dust with corn flour, and carefully fry in hot oil.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Abraham