• 2 cups – thick plain, fresh yogurt
• 1 – large Cucumber (half grated and half chopped)
• 1/2-1 tsp – roasted cumin powder
• A few sprigs – Cilantro
• Chilli powder/ground pepper for garnish (optional)
- Add the yogurt along with the spices in a bowl. Beat well until it becomes smooth.
- Add the grated cucumber and mix well.
- Then add the chopped cucumber to the mix along with cilantro
- Give it a good mix.
- Serve garnished with some chilli powder/roasted cumin powder to taste.
- Recipe courtesy: Dhivya Karthik