• eggs – 6-8
• Onion – 1 chopped
• Turmeric powder – A pinch
• Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
• Coriander powder – 1 tsp
• Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
• Garam Masala – A pinch
• Oil or Butter
• Salt to taste
- Boil the eggs and cut each of them into four pieces.
- In a pan, heat oil or butter and then put the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- In a bowl, take the cut eggs and mix the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt, and stir.
- Transfer the eggs onto the pan with the golden-brown onions and stir-fry them for 5 minutes till all the masalas are mixed together nicely.
- Move it to a serving dish. Sprinkle a little garam masala and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Meena Vinod Kumar