• 1 cup – boiled Rice
• 2 cups – Curd
• 2 tbsp – chopped coriander
• A pinch of Hing
• 1 tsp – Jeera
• 4-5 – Kadi patta
• Salt as per taste
• Chilli powder / chilli as per taste
- Let the boiled rice cool enough for the curd to be added. Add curd to the cooled boiled rice and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander and salt to it, mix well again and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add jeera and hing to it, followed by the kadi patta and chilli. (If chilli powder is used, add it directly into the mixture of boiled rice and curd).
- Now add this into the mixture of boiled rice and curd, and mix well so that the oil spreads evenly.
- Serve at the beginning or end of the course.
Recipe courtesy of Arti Navare