• 1 kg- chicken, cut into medium sized pieces
• 6 tbsp – Curd
• 2 tsp – coarsely ground pepper
- Clean the chicken pieces. Pour oil in a pan.
- Fry the pieces in the oil so that it turns a light brown on both sides.
- Add the curd.
- Add the coarsely ground pepper and the salt.
- Cover and allow to cook for half an hour, first on high heat and then on simmer.
- Once the chicken is cooked, the curd gets “curdled” into small brown bits and sticks to the chicken. That is when you switch off the flame
Recipe courtesy of Sangeeta