Danish apple cake – a simple cake layered with butter and slices apples and cinnamon which makes you eat this cake again and again. Danish apple cake is very tasty and must try recipe.
– 2 eggs
– 3/4 cup maida
– 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
– A pinch of bicarbonate of soda
– 3/4 cup cinnamon powder
– 3/4 cup castor sugar
– 1/2 cup oil
– 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
– 1 apple
– 1/4 cup walnut
– 1/2 apple
– 1 tablespoon castor sugar mixed with ? tablespoon cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoon butter
How To Cook?
1. Take a 8 inch square tin and spread oil to it.
2. In a bowl, add maida, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon powder to it and mix it well.
3. Remove egg yogurt from the egg. Add a pinch of salt and vanilla essence to egg yogurt and again mix it well. Keep stirring in between and add castor sugar and keep mixing it.
4. Now, mix the remaining egg part to this mixture and mix it well.
5. Then add oil and mix it for 30 minutes. Then add maida to it and keep mixing it well.
6. Now, mix 1 cup apple and walnut to this mixture and add this mixture to tin.
7. Garnish the remaining apple pieces on the mixture and add castor sugar, butter and cinnamon mixture on it.
8. Preheat oven at 180?C and bake this mixture for 45 minutes.
9. After that add knife to the cake to check whether it is ready or not. Once you find that it comes out smoothly remove the tin from the oven.
10. Keep it aside to cool. Reverse the tin on rack and remove it from the tin. Cut the Danish apple cake into small pieces and serve it.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hours
Servings: 4 Persons