• 1 cup – pitted Dates
• 3/4 cup – blanched Almonds
• 1 tbsp – Honey
• 2 tsp – Ghee
• 1 tsp – Cinnamon powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• Desiccated Coconut- to roll the balls
- Steam the dates in a steamer for 10 minutes. Mash it with a masher or fork while they are still warm.
- Roast the almonds for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except desiccated coconut and pulse it to smooth.
- Roll the mixture into small lemon size balls, then roll it in the desiccated coconut.
- Recipe Courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz