• 250g – Paneer
• 2 tsp – powdered Sugar
• 1/4 cup – chopped Dates
• 100 ml – Milk
• 250 ml – rabri
- Wash paneer and hang in a muslin cloth till the water is drained (approximately 2 hours).
- Remove and gently knead the dough to mash the granules, if any.
- Add powdered sugar and chopped dates.
- Knead again to obtain a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal balls.
- Cook the balls in milk on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Now, pour the rabri into flat saucers or in stem glasses and place the paneer date balls in it.
- Serve cold with a drizzle of honey.
Recipe courtesy of Suman Agrawal