• 1/2 cup – Coriander seeds
• 3 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 3 tsp – ajwain
• 100 gm – Ginger
• 1/2 cup – grated Jaggery
• 2 tbsp – Ghee
- Dry fry coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ajwain in a pan and grind it in a mixer to a fine powder and keep it aside
- Grind the ginger and jaggery in the mixer
- To this add the above ground powder and grind it in a mixer once.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, and add the ground paste
- Stir it continuously in a low flame
- When the mixture starts to separate from ghee and leaves the sides of pan without sticking, then switch off the flame.
- Recipe courtesy: Subbu’s Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Subbalakshmi Ranganathan