• 200 gms – Urad daal
• 200 gm – Sugar
• 200gms – Jaggery
• 10gm – Cardamom powder
• 20 ml – Ghee
- Soak urad dal in water overnight.
- Drain the water and fry the dal in ghee melted in a heated pan.
- Stirring continuously make a paste and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, mix together sugar and jaggery.
- Heat it to make syrup of two-string consistency.
- Now, add the urad dal paste. Mix well.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Grease the palms and make small round balls.
- Urad dal ladoo is ready.
Recipe courtesy of Sunandini reddy