• Mutton Chops – 1 kg
• Dahi – 500 g
• Freshly ground sabut Dhania – 3 tbsp
• Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Desi Ghee – 4 tsp
- Wash the chops and wipe them with a towel to remove any extra water.
- Beat the curd till it turns smooth and add ground dhania, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Put the chops one by one and see to it that each chop is coated well with the curd mixture. Marinate it for at least 3 hours.
- Put it in a wok and cook it on a low fire. Once the chops are cooked, remove from the fire, and wait till the dahi evaporates and the excess water is removed.
- Add some more of the thick masala on the chops and mix well.
- Now, put it on a slow fire and add desi ghee and baste it till the aroma fills the air.
- Serve with onion rings.
Recipe courtesy of Prabha