• 2 cup – all purpose flour or Maida
• 1 cup – yogurt or curds
• 1 sachet – Yeast
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – ajwain seeds
• 2 tbsp – oil
- Take yeast and soak in luke warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Take all other ingredients and mix well.
- To this, add the yeast and make a soft dough.
- If need be, add a little water and keep aside for 4-5 hours. The longer it is kept the better it is.
- Fry hot when ready to eat.
- Roll like puri but this needs to be thicker than poori.
Recipe courtesy of Teevrata singh