• 1 – medium sized Cauliflower
• 2 tsp – garlic, chopped fine
• 3 – 4 – green chillies, minced
• 1 small bunch – coriander/cilantro leaves
• 1 bunch – spring onions, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Vinegar
• 2 tbsp – soya sauce
• 4 tbsp – flour (maida)
• 2 tbsp – Corn flour
• 2 – medium sized onions, minced
• 3 tbsp – oil
- Cauliflower should be cleaned and washed in salt water and cut into flowerets.
- Heat water in a large vessel.
- Once the water boils put the clean gobi flowerets and strain it.
- Mix corn flour, maida, salt and pepper with 1/4 cup of water.
- This mixture should be enough to coat the cauliflower and marinate for 15 min and deep fry till golden brown.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a sauce pan and add the minced garlic.
- Once it turns light brown add onions, green chillies and half fry them.
- Add fried Gobi.
- Fry well and add soya sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper (as needed).
- This should be cooked in between slow and medium heat. Add the spring onions.
- At the end garnish with coriander. Check seasoning. Serve with toothpicks.
Recipe courtesy of chitra