• 2 cups – brown Pasta
• 1 cup – cabbage, carrot, beans, capsicum, green peas, diced Mushroom
• 1/2 cup – Tomato puree
• 1 – Onion
• 1 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• Green chillies as required
• salt, cumin seeds, oil as required
• fresh coriander and Mint leaves
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Pour little oil and add cumin seeds. Let it splutter.
- Add onion. Once it turns transparent, add ginger- garlic paste and tomato puree. Toss until the raw smell goes-off.
- Add all the vegetables, salt and chillies one by one and toss well.
- Add the cooked pasta. Toss and mix the pasta well with the vegetables.
- Garnish with coriander and mint leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Susan Cherian