• 2 – eggs, boiled
• 2 – Potatoes (big size), boiled and mashed well
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/2 tsp – pepper powder
• 1 – Egg (beat well with 1/4 tsp – salt)
• 1/4 cup (50 – 60 g) – bread crumbs
• 250 ml – oil (to deep fry)
- Hard boil 2 eggs and shell them.
- Boil the potatoes and mash well.
- Add salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Make a soft dough.
- Coat the boiled eggs with this potato mixture. Cover it tightly.
- Heat oil for deep frying to a smoking point.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Dip the coated eggs in the egg wash, roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels to absorb extra oil.
- Cut into desired shape and size.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya