• 500g flour
• 3 eggs, well beaten
• 1 cup warm Milk
• 2 tbsp margarine
• 2 tsp Sugar
• 1 tbsp Yeast
• 1 tsp salt
• For brushing:
• 1/2 Egg
- Beat together margarine and sugar. Add dissolved yeast and eggs.
- Sieve flour and salt.
- Combine the creamed mixture and sieved ingredients.
- Knead well with warm milk.
- Allow the dough to rise until double the size.
- Knead again and make the desired shape.
- Space and place on a greased tray.
- Bake at 195 degrees C until done.
- Brush the top of the roll with a well beaten egg.