• 1 packet – puff pastry shells
• 1.5 cup – whole dried Blueberries
• 1 – 2 tbsp – Brown sugar / Honey
• 1 tsp – Lemon zest
• 1 tbsp – cornstarch
• 1 tbsp – water
• 1/2 cup – Milk tract
- Place the puff pastry shells in an ungreased baking sheet and bake it in a pre heated 400 F oven.
- Remove in 15-20 mins when the shells have all puffed up.
- Meanwhile, place the berries and the other ingredients in a saucepan and stir on medium heat.
- Let the mixture thicken. Let this cool.
- Remove the insides of the shells and keep the flakes for garnish.
- Now fill the shells with the blueberry mixture.
- Recipe courtesy: Dhivya Karthik