Spicy and delicious dry besan cabbage blended in spices
3 tablespoon dry roasted besan (gram flour)
2 ½ cup chopped cabbage
1/2 teaspoon kasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon coriander leaves for garnishing
2-3 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
2. Add turmeric powder, cabbage and fry until half cooked.
3. Add kasoori methi, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add besan and fry until cabbage is cooked and tender.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes