• 3/4 cup – condensed Milk
• 1 cup – soft Butter
• 1 tsp – salt
• 2 tsp – vanilla essence
• 1 cup – flaked Coconut
• 2 cups – powdered Sugar (keep 2 tbsp aside for sprinkling)
• 1/2 cup – nuts (of your choice)
• 2 cups – semi-sweetened chocolates
• 1 tbsp – Butter
- Beat butter and salt till fluffy.
- Add milk, coconut, sugar, vanilla essence, and nuts.
- Mix well till it is stiff.
- Dust the dough with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Knead the dough till smooth.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into small desired shapes (like eggs or balls).
- Place a large pan or double boiler with water to boil.
- Place a small pan or upper section of the double boiler over simmering water.
- Add chocolate chips and butter, and melt while stirring very gently.
- When smooth, remove from fire.
- Dip the shapes in it and place it on waxed paper to harden.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering