• 2 cups – Milk
• 2.5 cups – Sugar
• 5-6 – bread slices
• 2-3 drops – vanilla essence
• 2 drops – food colour
• Dry fruits:
• Cashew nuts, almonds, kismis, Raisins
- Boil the milk by adding sugar, bread slices in it.
- Heat 3 spoons of sugar in a pan it is fully caramelized, to this add the milk preparation, and the ground dry fruits, boil the whole contents, cook on a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl, when hot and put the dry fruits on top as a dressing, allow it to cool outside for 10 minutes and then, put it in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Sarashri