• 16 oz (1 pack) – Ricotta cheese
• 16 oz – dry Milk powder
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – Ghee
• 2 tbsp – chopped Pistachios
• A few drops – oil to grease a thaali
- Heat the ghee in a kadai on medium heat.
- Add the ricotta cheese and keep stirring.
- Add the milk powder.
- When mixture starts to thicken, add sugar and stir until mixture separates from kadai.
- When done, pour it in a greased plates
- Sprinkle pistachios on mixture and let it cool.
- Cut it into small pieces, and serve
Recipe courtesy of Alpana