• 20 – Marie biscuits or any other digestive biscuits
• 2 tbsp – cocoa powder
• 5 tbsp – unsalted Butter
• 6 tbsp – powdered Sugar
• 1 tsp – instant coffee
• 1 cup – warm milk.
- Mix the instant coffee powder with the milk. Dip each biscuit into this mixture and stack tightly and neatly one on top of the other on a small flat plate.
- Cream butter and sugar together and blend in the cocoa powder. Spread this mixture evenly on all four sides of the stacked biscuits taking care not to topple the stack.
- Refrigerate for 2 or 3 hrs till well set. Cut into slices and serve. This is good as a desert or for a Kid’s Party.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White