Deviled eggs are everybody’s favourite Easter appetizers recipe. Here I am sharing a very easy and quick deviled eggs recipe which you can make in just 15 to 20 minutes, so you can save your time in cooking and enjoy with your family. So let’s see how to make this easy deviled eggs recipe.
– 12 hard cooked eggs
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika, for garnishing
– 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
How To Make?
1. cut the eggs lengthwise into halves. Remove the egg yolks and mash well.
2. Add dressing and mustard and mix them well.
3. Add remaining Ingredients into this mixture and again mix them.
4. Fill this mixture into the egg white halves and sprinkle paprika on it.
5. Your delicious deviled eggs are ready to serve and eat.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 24 Pieces