• 300g – shark
• 2 – Onion (big)
• 3 – Green chillies
• 2 tsp – Urad Dal
• 1 tsp – mustard
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 cup – grated Coconut (optional)
• Curry leaves – little
• 2 tbsp – oil
• Salt, to taste
- Cut the onion and green chillies into small pieces.
- Cut the fish into medium size pieces and cook with little water.
- When it is cooked, drain the water and mash it well.
- In a pan, heat the oil and allow the mustard seed to splutter, followed by urad dal and curry leaves and onion pieces.
- Fry the onion till it becomes transparent and add the green chillies and fry for 2-3 mins
- Then add the smashed fish pieces along with the turmeric powder and salt
- After frying the above for 10 more mins, add the coconut and fry till light brown colour appears.
Recipe courtesy of Reeha