• 1 cup – ground nuts
• Salt as per taste
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 2 tsp – Jaggery
• 2 tsp – Tamarind
• 1 – Onion
- Dry-fry the ground nuts till it become reddish in colour. Skin them.
- Cut onion into small pieces. Grind the groundnut
- Add salt, chilli powder and grind again.
- After it is mixed well, add tamarind water. Grind it again
- Now add the onions to it and grind for 2-3 seconds. Make sure the onion is still crunchy.
- Now add very little jaggery and grind it again.
- Take out the chutney, add coriander. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi