• 1 cup Besan
• 1 cup Water
• 1.5 cups Melted Ghee
• 1.5 cups Sugar
- Mix 1 cup besan with 1 cup of ghee, stirring them well in a bowl.
- In a heavy bottomed pan (or kadai), take water, sugar, and the mixed besan along with ghee.
- Turn on the heat only when all the contents are ready in the kadai.
- On low flame, keep stirring until a kind of net forms on top.
- Add the remaining melted ghee.
- Stir till it’s a pale brown or a nice golden colour with the netted formation.
- Empty the contents on to a greased plate.
- Do not flatten with a spoon.
- Cut into squares when slightly cool.
Recipe courtesy of Reema