• 250g – Cluster beans
• 100g – besan
• 2 tbsp – oil
• 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 tsp – Urad Dal
• Asafoetida (hing), a pinch
• 2 – Red Chillies
• Curry leaves, a few
• Turmeric (haldi), a pinch
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
- Wash and cut the beans finely.
- Boil beans with salt and haldi and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat oil, season with mustard, urad dal, hing, curry leaves and red chillies.
- Add the besan and keep stirring on a low flame till a good aroma comes.
- Now add the steamed beans, salt, and chilli powder.
- Mix it all together and serve with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Rajeswari