• 1 cup – cooked Chicken
• 1 cup – cooked sweet Corn kernels
• 4 cups – Chicken stock
• 1 – Egg white
• 1/4 cup – chopped Spring onion
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• Pepper – as per taste.
- Bring the chicken stock to boil, add shredded chicken pieces and corn kernels.
- Dissolve corn flour in 1/4 cup water, add it to the stock, stirring continuously.
- Let it simmer for 5 mins.
- Add spring onion and pepper and simmer for another 5-7 mins.
- Slowly pour in beaten egg white, stirring continuously.
- Take off from heat immediately after putting the egg white.
- Garnish with coriander laves / chicken pieces / corn kernels.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi