• 1 packet – hard Tofu
• 6 Green chillies
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric
• 3-4 tsp – cooking oil
• 2 Onions – cut into small pieces
- Wash the tofu in running water for 4-5 mins.
- Squeeze excess water off the tofu block.
- Scramble the tofu into a non-stick pan.
- Without any oil, just fry the tofu on the non-stick pan till the smell disappears. Set aside.
- Heat 3-4 tsp cooking oil in the pan. Add cumin.
- Once the cumin is sizzling, add the onions and green chillies. Fry for 5 mins.
- Now add the scrambled tofu and fry for 4-5 mins.
- Add red chilli powder and salt to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi