• lightly cooked round chapattis – 6
• eggs – 6, lightly beaten
• Garlic chives – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
• oil to brush
• pepper to taste
• salt to taste
- Add chives, salt and pepper to eggs.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan and brush lightly with oil.
- Pour 1/6 of egg mixture on it and swirl the pan to spread the egg.
- Cover the egg mixture with one chapathi and press lightly to stick.
- When the egg mixture is set, turn over the chapathi (with a layer of egg sticking to it) and cook for few seconds.
- Roll up and remove from fire.
- Prepare all the rolls like this.
- Serve hot with ketchup.